Bach Physio APAM, Ridgway Method Certified Practitoner and Educator
Areas of Specialty
Women’s health, sports injuries, and martial arts
Nicole has worked with sporting populations for many years as an official provider for the Melbourne University Sport Elite Athlete Program & representative teams. This has allowed her to gain experience working with athletes across many different levels and many different sports.
She has recently completed training as a Women’s Health physiotherapist and is looking forward to using her musculoskeletal knowledge to help women in their antenatal and postnatal journey. She is a firm advocate for injury prevention and loves taking the time to present to other health-minded groups about things they can do to keep in good health for the long-term.
Nicole has been practicing Ridgway Method for over ten years and became a Ridgway Method Certified Educator in 2017. This has allowed her to share her knowledge with other physios in the industry by presenting at professional development events and seminars.
Nicole enjoys the performing arts and plays the piano and cello as a hobby. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, playing video games, and practicing kendo, a Japanese martial art. A self-proclaimed “cat lady”, she is always happy to talk about her feline friends upon request.
- Safe and effective return to sport and exercise
- Return to practice and performance for professional athletes and musicians
- Performance enhancement for athletes and performing artists of all levels
- Consulting on difficult and complex musculoskeletal cases
- Antenatal and postnatal musculoskeletal conditions
- A member of the Melbourne University Sports Medicine team – helped treat and manage over 400 athletes at Australian Uni Games 2013-2016
- Official provider for Melbourne University Sport Elite Athlete Program & representative teams
- Experience treating sporting populations, from grassroots to elite national/international athletes
- Experience treating musicians, from amateur to professional performers
- Trained in Level 1 Women’s Health Through The Life Stages APA course
- Trained in Dance Network Foot and Ankle course
- Trained in Level 1 & 2 Dry Needling Plus techniques
- Trained in Lyn Watson Rehabilitation techniques