Physiotherapy is evolving … come and experience the difference.
How We Are Different?
Our current Physiotherapy approach is quite different to standard Physiotherapy. It has evolved since 2011 as a result of further professional development, involving interstate training, tutorials, mentoring, exams and clinical self-evaluation. Both Russell and Graham are now certified practitioners of the Ridgway Method, a unique and comprehensive approach to the management of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries. It involves the assessment and treatment of the whole body in a systematic way that aims to solve the cause of a client’s presenting problem, achieving rapid and long lasting results. This method is based on current Neuroscience research, and also teaches clients how to monitor and manage their main problem areas on their own.
If you would like to find out more about the Neuroscience behind the Ridgway Method, go to our About Pain page.
Our services may be further differentiated in the following ways:
- We spend one on one contact time with our patients.
- Our appointments are all 30 minutes in duration which gives us time to assess and treat the whole musculoskeletal system.
- We aim to see patients at their appointment time.
- Our treatments are primarily hands on manual therapy
- We educate patients about their condition and the ways they can assist in their recovery.
- We will educate a patient on preventative strategies and assist them to maintain optimal musculoskeletal health.
Why is the Ridgway Method (RM) so different?
“We specialise in SOLVING Pain and Injury”
1. It’s all about your Results
Your results are the purpose of RM.
The bigger, the faster, the longer lasting the results achieved, the better.
RM practitioners don’t continue treatment without results, or they help you find the practitioner that will.
RM value is in your results.
2. You receive Thorough, Holistic Care
You receive a unique, advanced assessment process that evaluates all the possible contributing factors to your condition.
Without this process you may have some important factors missed.
We know that your condition influences, and is influenced by many factors throughout your life.
The fastest and most complete way to solve your condition is to immediately change and fix all the significant factors.
- For more information or to book a consultation, please contact us.
Please note Cancellation Policy: We require 8 hours notice of cancellation so other patients on a waiting list may be accommodated or a cancellation fee will be charged.